The following outlines key information for registering your player to play on a CUSA Crew SC team for the 2016-2017 season.
We ask that you accept your roster spot within the time frame indicated in your confirmation email on the registration website (log-in using the confirmation information sent to you via email when you registered for tryouts). With acceptance, you will need to either submit your deposit (if you choose a payment plan) or pay in full. Once you have clicked accept click then click the "Pay Now" button to finish the process.
All uniform orders for U8-U19 players need to be made by midnight, June 30, 2017 to ensure that uniforms are received by the fall season.
Required Uniform Items
MLS Yellow Match Jersey
MLS Black Match Jersey
MLS Yellow Match Short
MLS Black Match Short
Required Uniform Items- U6-U8 Youth Academy
MLS Yellow Practice Jersey
Grey Dri-fit Numbered Jersey
MLS Black Practice Short
For additional Uniform ordering information, please visit here.
To finalize registration, we will need the following documents completed and submitted by June 30, 2017 to the club. Failure to submit these documents by the registration deadline will result in you player not being able to be carded for the Fall season. The list below includes links to downloadable forms (#3 & #4).
1. Copy of Birth Certificate
2. Color Passport size photo (1.5 inch x 1.5 inch)
3. Notarized Medical Release Form
4. Membership Form
This year Player Registration Forms will be submitted electronically via the secure Drop Box File Request Process.
To send player registrations forms through a Drop Box file request:
- Download and complete the player registration forms from the list above
- Store them on your computer by scanning them or photographing them and sending the pictures to your computer
- Find the file request link in corresponding to your team in the table below and click the link to start uploading files.
- In the browser window that loads, click Choose from computer to upload a file. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file(s) you’d like to upload directly into your browser window.
- If you have more files to upload, click +Add another file.
- Once you have all the files you want to upload, you may be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address so that we can identify your files.
- Click Upload. Note: You can add more files at any time by clicking the file request invitation for as long as the file request is open. You will not be able to access files that you already uploaded. Your files will only be viewable by the CUSA registrar.
- A green check mark means that you've successfully uploaded your files to the file request.
Please contact the CUSA Registrar email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registration documentation.